Saturday 9 January 2016

About ChosenEve


Welcome to Chosen Eve blog. ChosenEve a blog that is designed to inspire you to uncover your  potential  in leading a successful life full of joy and fulfillment.

Our Mission at ChosenEve is to guide you to realize your full potential by sharing effective advice on how to live your own life, how to appreciate yourself, how to to effectively interact and socialize with people without losing your own identity. At ChosenEve we guide you to discover yourself and how you can live a successful life.

Author of ChosenEve.
Hi, my Name is Evaline, a blogger, working lady, a sister, daughter and a friend to many. I have a passion in living life to the fullest and assisting those around me do the same. I have been through many challenges in life like losing a loved one at a very tender age, my grandfather who was a very close friend and confidant, to having to find my place in the world full of competition and challenges. I was inspired to start this blog to share with you my journey to spiritual and mental growth. It takes time and courage to go through life. Challenges make us grow and that is what life is all about. Let us walk together in this journey. 

I was born in an average loving  family, we did not have everything but my parents made us feel we owned the whole world. I have learnt to appreciate who I am, to be grateful for what I have, how to accept my limitations and work around them to be where I am today. It has been an exciting journey full of successful victories and learning lessons which I readily share with my friends colleagues and family to motivate and inspire them. These people have not only been inspired, they have also inspired me to share what i have to the world. That is why I am here to motivate and inspire.

I am an open person and i do not claim to be an expert in everything, everyday is a learning journey. I am ready to learn and accept feedback. You are welcome to contribute to this blog as well as ask questions. I will be glad to answer any of your questions. Feel free to share any content via social media platforms or e-mail. My Joy is to see you living a successful life, if you can reach more people by sharing I will be grateful.



Sincerely,

Evaline Nyambati

choseneve1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment